Updated on 2022-10-15
IslamPrayerTimes ("we", "our", or "us") is committed to protecting your privacy.
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: a small amount of data generated by a website and stored by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preferences or login information.
- Country: place IslamPrayerTimes or the owner/founder of islamprayertimes.com is, in this case, Singapore.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization, or person who registers to use the Contest Services to manage relationships with consumers or users of your services.
- Device: any device connected to the internet such as a mobile phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit islamprayertimes.com and use the service.
- IP Address: Each device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually set in geographic blocks. IP addresses can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connected to the Internet.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including personal identification numbers — enables the identification or identification of a person. Third party services: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners and other parties who provide our content or whose products or services we think may be of interest to you.
- Website:IslamPrayerTimes, which can be accessed via this URL:https://islamprayertimes.com.
- You: the person or entity registered with IslamPrayerTimes to use the Service.
Information collected automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the platform. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referral URL, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our technical and other information. This information is primarily required to maintain our security and operations, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
How We Use the Information We Collect?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your personal needs)
- To improve our services (we are constantly trying to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback you receive from us). we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other site features
- To send periodic browser notifications
Do we share the information we collect with a third party?
We may share some of our log file data, including IP addresses, for analytical purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it can be used to estimate general location and other technologies such as connection speed, whether you have visited the service at the shared location, and the type of device used to visit the service. They may collect information about our advertisements and what you see on the service and then provide auditing, research, and reporting for us and our advertisers.
We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties because we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal processes (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interests. third parties, public safety, or anyone else, to prevent or stop illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules, and regulations.
Can my information be transferred to another country?
We are incorporated in Singapore. Information collected through our website, through direct interaction with you, or from the use of our assistance services may be transferred from time to time to our offices or personnel, or to third parties, located around the world, and maybe viewed and hosted anywhere. course in the world, including countries that may not have generally accepted laws governing the use and transfer of such data. To the extent permitted by applicable law, by using any of the above, you voluntarily consent to the cross-border transfer and hosting of such information.
Is the information collected through our services secure? We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and use your information properly. However, neither people nor security systems are easy, including the encryption system. In addition, people can commit willful crimes, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, although we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes an undeniable obligation to protect your personal information, you agree that willful misconduct will be the standard by which we measure our compliance with those obligations.
Sales of Business
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We retain your information only for as long as we need it to provide services to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This also applies to anyone with whom we share your information and who performs services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and we no longer need to retain it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we will delete it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we cannot identify you.
Links to Other Websites
Advertising keeps us and many of the websites and services you use free. We work hard to ensure that ads are as safe, unobtrusive, and relevant as possible.
Cookies for Advertising
Cookies help make advertising more effective. Without cookies, it is very difficult for advertisers to reach their audience, or to know how many ads were shown and how many clicks they received.
We may display, include or provide third-party content (including data, information, applications, and other product services) or provide links to third-party websites or services ("Third Party Services"). You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for any Third Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect. We do not assume and will not have any obligation or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third Party Services.
Third-Party Services and their links are provided solely for your convenience and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third-party terms and conditions.
We use "Sessions" to identify areas of our website that you have visited. A session is a small piece of data that is stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser.
We use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the collected data to track and monitor the use of our Services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the data it collects to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.